Friday, August 04, 2006

can sleep with a smile on my face..

went online yesterday and I saw M online too..chatted with her till now..told her everythingI felt like blurting out and I feel so much better now..I can finally sleep with a smile on my face today..haha..the feeling of envy towards my roommate might disappear one day and it might be soon(better be soon)..it's really hard to bare with that feeling..it's the feeling where u really want what other people have but still it can be near yet so far..thnx M!hope that u will find that sum1 soon enough so that u no longer need to pretend that u r strong..handling all the problems on ur own without anyone there to hold ur back whenever u fall..and we shall accomplish what we have in between each other for the better..

me signing off to bed..

No comments: