Monday, August 21, 2006

dear blogger,welcome back!

whoa,it already 1 week since I last updated my blog..miss blogging so much but was too tired n too busy to blog...so now,I am giving an overall summary for last week..

Tuesday(15/8/06)-Thursday(17/8/06)

this few days,I was at the very bottom of a whole pile of assignments..first was design assignment..need to draw 3 elephants with different colours..in the end,I have a grey,orange n blue elephant..haha..after getting done with that I have another mass comm assignment whereby we have to rank media according to their crediblity based on 2 current issues..finish that too but have the feeling that it will be rejected..might need to do again..on wednesday,had discussion on the first briefing for the LTC..in the night,started a bit on the logo design n slept at 2..managed to finish the logo design on thursday by sleeping at 3..dead tired eyes..

Friday(18/8/06)

today was a class-free day but had to go to coll to hand in assignments n also the logo design..so went to FAU room n they started making changes in the logo..as for me,I have go home n complete the changes according to their opinions..finished it n then voice chatted with C..it was fun coz I keep critising her idol,Won Bin..had loads of fun talking to her since we don't see each other that much anymore...that nite slept at 2..

Saturday(19/8/06)

woke up at 6 today coz need to prepare for the LTC first briefing..being the OC doesn't seem that easy after all..the briefing went on quite well except for the punishments..was dead tired that day..slept in the train on the way back to Klang..

Sunday(20/8/06)

woke up at 12pm..haha..was really tired..then round 3pm,C n SK came by..my besties came over..was so glad to see them once more..too bad WS can't make it coz she's having her finals..haih..we chatted till 6pm n filled our mouths with junkies till my stomach had no more space for dinner..after dinner,watch some taiwanese soap n went to bed..

and here i am now..blogging my way towards dinner..finals coming in 2 weeks time..die!have a scholarship to maintain.......

chao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: