Monday, October 16, 2006

new sem meaning:busy as a bumble bee

it's a new sem starting from today..got my haircut for the new sem on saturday..not much of any style but I just got it trimmed thinner..can't help it,my head is getting heavier day by day..just got my new timetable today..hectic man!

This is it:

Monday:
8-10am (L)
12-2pm (P)
2-4pm (L)

Tuesday:
12-2pm (L)
2-4pm (L)

Wednesday sucks!:
8-9am (T)
9-10am(T)
12-2pm(P)
2-4pm (L)
4-6pm (L)

Thursday:
8-9am (T)
11-12pm(T)
2-4pm (P)

neways,watch devil wears prada yesterday with V...nice hanging out with her again..she treat for movie,lunch and ice cream...how sweet of her..but next time I would make sure that it's my turn!thnx a lot V!*kiss*

2 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

wow!!

your timetable looks terrible!!
do they even consider the fact that we are human and we need to eat huh? I have days which I have not much time for lunch as well.

sigh... well at least there's no saturday class huh?

-ahpuik- said...

it's not only terrible,it's terrifying..mayb they are just that inconsiderate after all..

that's y wednesday sucks!my wednesdays used to be great..they are always free but this time,I guess I have to say buh bye to sweet wednesdays!