Wednesday, December 27, 2006

christmas sleepover!yoohoo!

know it's kinda late to post this..christmas festive is over but this is something memorable..somehow or rather I must place it in my blog..

had the cartoonz over during christmas eve for a sleepover...my parents are not home so the whole house belongs to me and that really feels great..knowing that u can do whatever you want without asking anyone's permission...skipping housechores is 1 of it..lol...

24th Dec 2006
n so I went home on sunday morning and the 1st one to reach my house was WS..this also a reunion coz we have not seen each other for ages..thus we sat down and had a long chat on life in coll,studies,family and etc..she didn't changed much since high school..seeing her after so long reminds me of times when we were besties in primary n yes she is my 11 years bestie..how we use to speak in malay though we are chinese(sounds weird tho) but that's how we both came up with long "karangans"..we both used to score in bm papers yunno..but later on we slowly divert to hokkien and that became our lingua franca now..

next was KC...haven seen this gurl since SPM...in taylors doing architecture seems to be really stressful...really obvious when her acne worsen..sometimes I think she put too high expectations on herself..in the previous sem,she got 2A+,2A and a B..knowing that this course is not easy,a result like that is considered good but she is giveing us answers like "my results are very bad"..can u imagine how much pressure she put herself into?I know that sometimes to give ourselves a push to do something,we need to have a higher aim or even a higher expecetation,but certainly the results she has is perfect..I would die to get those results...anyways,that's her studies..other than that,she is just an ordinary gurl trying to survive in this reality...

then came SK..the ever cute SK..she is the smartest and the cutest even the youngest among us... also the guardian angel..sometimes she is like KC...having high expectations on herself thus giving herself more pressure than she can take..but she not like that in all cases,only particular ones especially personal stuff..in some cases,she would have her own stand but in things like wat movie to watch,wat to eat,where to go and more,her usual answer"no comment"...for sure she is the math whiz among us..add math,accounts and maths is small matter...

lastly,C..the ever hyper one...before she came over,she had a bottle of wine,two glass of champange and a can of stout...imagine how hyper can she be?really hyper and high...she's the loud and witty one among us..she can fit in anywhere...she's doing just great in advertising..I might describe her as pretty...many guys go after her..she's the daring one..just name it,she have it!

so that night we watch movies till 6 in the morning accompanied by potato chips,coke,beer,seaweed,and rootbeer...

25th dec 2006
we woke up 2 in the afternoon that day..I broke my own record..never woke up that late
before...for lunch,we had Mi Sedap...it's good..u guys shud try though it's spicy...then we started on our movie marathon again...from 3 till 7pm...WS went home at around 5,KC round 7 and C round 8...SK was the last one to leave...she was there to accompany me till 9.30 coz I am still alone at home... that was my memorable christmas for this year..lol

2 comments:

valerie said...

why am i not invited? =(

-ahpuik- said...

thought u would have some christmas plans with danielle and lay sin...sorry..dun that u dun have one..really sorry sis..will pay back some other time..cheers k!