Sunday, January 28, 2007

*random*misearable*

have been going thru a lot these few days but was nothing that important so I shall put it away..

*super text twist*music playing on winamp*tamadun paper*not sleepy*blogging*finals*plans after exam*shifting*houses in TBR*sue ee*cartoonz*yum cha with chee keong*hanging up my clothes*getting lazy*missing my tv*miss chatting online*photography*missing home,bed n my family*missing the arguments with my bro*movies in the cinema*fly fm*tv dramas*

well,I am practically missing everything back in Klang..coz everything's there...I mean EVERYTHING..sometimes thinking about the life I used to have in secondary school,PMR,and SPM,everything seems different..what I miss the most is cartoonz and of course valerie..my dear sis...I envy caryn who can find her besties in her college,glad that siew kuan has A,happy that wi shan has S and kim choon with her besties too..their life seem fun where they are still surrounded with family and home most of all..I envy sue ee who get calls from her mum every night and siow lee quite often too...but I don't get all that..no family members giving me any call and no friends from the past send me any messages...I know I might be doing the same thing too so that's why I can't help being envy..sometimes sue ee still gets calls from pei ling(her bestie) and they are even planning to meet up in KL though they are far apart..the bond between them is still there..they can still talk and laugh like nobody's business...
here,I found some really good friends too but sometimes they seem to be selfish..yea,we might not know each other that long but still we can become really good friends if we want to...maybe there isn't much effort put into this relationship...
misearable signing off..........

2 comments:

valerie said...

dont feel that way sis.cheer up!be strong!im currently staying in KL.can we meet up?when are u free?sorry,i was very busy with my college stuffs.but dont worry,i will find time to meet up with u.perhaps in kl?wat do u think?

-3niGma- said...

cheer up gurl... life isnt all sweet roses la.. sayang sayang... kl i susah sikit... but i can always cum hang in ur place in botanic when ur back.. no worries k?
*hugs...