Friday, February 16, 2007

weird blog layout...

HELP!!!can someone seriously help me?I seriously dunno what is wrong with the freaking blog..the layout is all turned upside down..tried placing it again but I dun see any changes...everything on the right is at the bottom now...wtf?!

anyway,my blog is really outdated...sorry..was too lazy to update,futhermore my finals just ended last week..thought of updating it yesterday nite but I was really lazy..talking bout the finals,nah...wasn't that good after all..no confidence in scoring anyway..got some so-called "consultation" from caryn...was alright after that..did gain back some of my confidence..but still I dun think I did good enough..perhaps my coursework does contribute to the total grade plus I can't really do any good revision throughout the study week,nothing really gets in the head yunnno..and so walking into the examination hall every single time really freak me out..sometimes I just thought of resitting those papers in the next sem and skip this session..but neways,it's all over now and I am really glad...at least I can rest my mind properly now...

btw,HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone!! may u guys be blessed with many many red packets!I shall get my new hp this year..hehe...cheers!

6 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

it does look weird with everything in the bottom..

getting ur handphone after cny?
same here!

which one you have ur eyes on??
I am thinking sony e or nokia.. hmm

-ahpuik- said...

shud b getting one la..dunno whether my parents are letting me buy or not...I hope they do...I am actually eyeing on sony e la..nokia depending on the model...

gotta fix the layout again..maybe will try changing the blog skin too..I need help!!!

hiddenmcky said...

hehe..
i am not a html wiz..
but if u need help, just ask kie??

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR btw!

Rachel said...

I love your blog colour! =)

hiddenmcky said...

loving the shade of purple in ur new layout!

pretty!~

-ahpuik- said...

thnx!i myself love it too.dunno y but i think purple seems to be the trend nowadays rite?