Sunday, April 29, 2007

tagged!!

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Lee Mun Pui
Birth Date: 15th of May 1988
Current Status: single..enjoying it
Eye Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: typical chinese la
My Fears: starting a new life in a new environment
My Weakness: try my best to please everybody but not myself..
My Perfect Pizza: loads of pineapple and I love tuna pizzas a lot..

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up: I still wanna sleep!!!
My bedtime: I sleep when I feel like sleeping
My most missed memories: hanging out with cartoonz...high schooling days...8 chee mui in the same class..

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke of course...
McDonalds or Burger King: McD
Single or Gruoped Dates: Single..would love the time alone...
Adidas or Nike: I love Adidas's..love d style..
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: hate stuff with vanilla..
Cappucino or Coffee: Kopi O

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: never...
Curse: occasionally
Take a shower: omg..who does not take a shower?
Have a crush: used to,not now.
Think u've been in love: no..not yet...
Go to school: TAR college
Want to get married: yeah...
Believe in urself: at times..depends...

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: yeap!
Gone to the mall: du~uh
Been on stage: yup
Eaten sushi: yea..but dun really raw thingy
Dyed ur hair: attempting..wait till I get the chance

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: nope..someday
Change who you were to fit in: I live up to my own expectations only...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married; hmmm...no idea..never thought of it

LAYER 9: IN A GUY
Best eye colour: ermm..any colour will do
Best hair colour: doesn't matter..has nothing to do with personality rite?
Short hair or long hair: short would be just fine

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
A minute ago: typing this tag
An hour ago: watching wei xiao pasta
4.5 hours ago: online? I think...
1 month ago: can't remember...dun ask

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: karaoke sessions! yippie!
I feel: relaxed..exam is all over..
I hate: selfish people and smokers
i hide: well, alot..not telling
I miss: friends in college,yuki,n cartoonz of course!
I need: to tidy up my room!..in a real mess..

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE
Esther
Mei Kay
Sue Ee
Siew Kuan
Rachel


No comments: