Monday, May 07, 2007

exploring a new sony e..

yippie!!!

finally I got my k618i..after losing two brand new phones bought with my angpow money,yet I bought another with this year's angpow money...it certainly feels right after suffering with that old and heavy but durable phone Nokia 3315...I pratically love everything bout this phone..


I love the colour: white

I love the keypad and thank God there is no toggle key

I love the display: internal

I love the design specially the speakers

I love the speakers,the sound

Functions are so so

Camera not too bad,at least 2 MP though with no auto focus n flash

Screen really big

Memory card not much space,only 256 MB




8 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

i like the color as well.
looks so ..... clean!

where did u buy it? AP?
anyhow, hope you wont lose this one liao.

then ang pow money can use for something else =p

-ahpuik- said...

clean huh?I just prefer white over the black..I bought it in Tesco..the handphone shop upstairs..ori not AP..sure hope I dun lose this one..expensive wey...

hiddenmcky said...

wow!

ori pulak!! rich people.
better take good care of it lo.

ps: i shifted hse liao. when u shifting?

Esther said...

oooh ooh.. more leng than my phone. you see la, sunday nite dinner, the kids sure wanna take and play one.

put a phone strap and hang over ur neck la

-3niGma- said...

eh...
3G ka...fuuh...canggih...
how much??
waliu....major upgrade...

-ahpuik- said...

esther:yea..i noe..the kids will play with it...hang over my neck,cannot..it's kinda heavy

-ahpuik- said...

caryn:yea..3G..ori so it's 960

Rachel said...

Wahhh... so keng man your hp! 3G summore! Kids nowadays... all da handphones so canggih one! Esther oso got new hp, Mun Pui oso got new hp. It looks very nice! =) I oso want a sponsor! Hehehe!