Sunday, July 22, 2007

mid term,assignment freak!!!

this sem did not start well nor is it gonna end well...for the past 2 weeks ,mid terms,assignments and presentations were filling up my schedule...all started on week 7 of my sem

Week 7
  • on wed, there was copywriting presentation where we had to put on make up and wait for the tutor to pick us randomly for presentation..unlucky me was not chosen...
  • on thurs, presentation on cultural and religious practices subject...did not work out all that well and it's pretty long...I think we got almost everyone in class bored..
Week 8(last week)
  • on thurs, we had our cultural mid term..it was ok...n it will definitely be easy if I concentrated more...instead I was gaming 2hrs before the test...
  • on fri, met up with val..same old pretty val...we had a long chat on our way back to klang..lol..i miss her so much!!
heck! everyone's getting harry's last book from tesco...I m so getting it too though I have not finished the 5th one...paiseh betul...

No comments: