Friday, December 21, 2007

updates + camwhoring

sorry again..it's just that this sem is hectic compared to the previous ones..so let me just update before I start neglecting it for another week..I wont be in malaysia the following week as I am in Singapore..after all the hardwork and sleepless nites, I think I deserve a good holiday to reward myself..

I shall start my updates without further complaints...

went to KLCC to conduct a survey for my assignment, but after 2 hrs of painful pair of legs I only maged to get 5 ppl to fill u my survey form..how pathetic..the ppl there are like rushing for their lives in a war..at last, we gave up and let my "hou pak tong" take her lunch..not forgetting the camwhoring part..haha..

there goes my "hou pak tong"
my tai kah jie..

the one in the center..our tai kah jie..

my lil sock and sickening stack of survey forms

later on that week, my frens wanted to have a karaoke session and so we headed to greenbox in Sg.Wang..haha..our usual place for this sessions coz there will be student and free titbits..can u believe that there were only 3 of us but we got a room for like 10..unexpected...we camwhored too but this time not in the room neither the toilet but with christmas decos out side..haha..it wasn't that nice compared to last year..


that's all folks for this time..shall come back woth more photos of s'pore..

No comments: