Sunday, February 24, 2008

dilemma

I am feeling really bored recently,I have practically nothing much to do except housechores..
It's really killing me..
How I wished that my holidays wasn't that long..
How I wished that my last sem has already started..
Then I can concentrate on asignments instead of rotting here at home..

As much as I wished that I am studying now but I wouldn't want my sem to start that soon either..
Because this will be the very last semester of my diploma..
Though graduating might sound jolly but to me,it's a sign of farewell..
I would be leaving all my frens back in college and to have a reunion would be hard as they stay in different parts of the country..
Leaving my housemates would make me miss them even more..
All those time where celebrating the birthdays of each and every single member in the family would be missed..
All those times where study together for exams, cracking jokes to feel better in times of pressure wil stay fresh in my mind..
As for classmates who have been there for me for 2 whole years with all the support and love,I really appreciate them..

As for the soulmates I found in college,I reallly love you guys..thanks for being truthful and respecting me for who I am..
I am so gonna miss u all after graduation..
I am so not gonna forget what u all taught me about friendship..
I am also not forgetting the lessons I have learned from each and every one of u..
I would say that being with u guys are the greatest days in my life..
I managed to be myself,I managed to enjoy and I managed to share everything with u all..
I can talk about anything with u all from studies to personal stuff..
I am really glad to have u all in my coleege life..

U all might not be seeing this but I like to say a big THANK YOU..*hugs* to all of u..



No comments: