Tuesday, February 12, 2008

untitled..

there is no need to mention anything..I knew I have been long gone..LOL..there was the finals and then CNY straight after that..there wasn't much time for me to update as I have to prepare for thr trip to Hong Kong during CNY..in actual,this trip might sound fun to u guys but still I am obligated to accompany my grandma and take care of her during the trip..plus going with a tour doesnt give u much time to go round places n shop..by putting all that behind, I still managed to enjoy myself though I am not satisfied without going on a shopping spree..

as for the finals,it was so so..wasn't that good neither that bad..all I wish this time is that I will be able to maintain my CGPA and get my very last scholarship for the very last sem..lastly,photos form HK,will upload them in the next post as I am short of time now..I have loads to do now..especially fulfilling promises with ppl..need to go visitiong with frens,need to get a haircut before my new sem starts,need to make appointments for movie,yum cha,unpack stuff,reorganise my room..OMG!there so much to do but I only have 2 more weeks to finish them..gawd!





No comments: