Saturday, May 24, 2008

birthday,job..

I never did posted anything on my birthday recently..
actually about a week ago..
well I had a great time and there were loads of photos..
so I'll just upload a few..
*due to some connection problem, I can't upload any*
but u can check them out in caryn or siew kuan's blog..
anyways,this year's bday was a great one..
had 2 suprises n I had 4 cakes..
it is surely 1 bday to be remembered..
thank u for everything guys!
let's just hope u all will have a great bday this year too..
hope that it is full of suprises too..



btw, I got a job already after 3 interviews..
that was my 3rd interview..
it's a customer servive job in wisma genting which turns out to be under genting highlands..
I would need to undergo training for 3 weeks before I can officially start work..
my plans for now is work for 6 months there..
if ever I am capable,I might take some freelancing for advertising..
just get a taste of what it is like..
I was thinking that working in an ad agency for that few months might not be worth it..
not having my very own transport is already a big problem..
somemore with the odd working hours,public transport would be inconvienient..
working as an intern does not pay off well..
I wont be able to support my life in KL if I am an intern..
So the only way to experience advertising is through freelancing..



well,those are my plans now..
whether does it goes as I planned,I don't have a clue..
let's just hope everything works as I planned..

No comments: