Wednesday, August 20, 2008

over the weekend..

last weekend was great..
got to meet up with caryn on fri nite for a late dinner..
since i was craving for MURNI since I dunno when so caryn dearie brought me there..
so that nite I had the greatest dinner of all..
the food there was great..
we had claypot 'loh shu fun',roti hawaii and cheese naan..
and that is only 2 of us with 3 plates of food..
I think people on the tables beside us was looking at us coz we are eating too much..
after that headed back to caryn's bro's hse in damansara coz she had to pack some stuff home..
then at NZX square,there are these beautiful trees lited up with blue and pink lights..
so I decided to take pics with them..
then on sat,I finally got to meet up with the whole family for my grandpa's 80th birthday
too bad I dun have those pics..
then at home I had movie marathon with my bro..
watch 3 movies in a day..
watched chuck and larry,sweney todd and what happened in vegas..
all was good except sweeney todd..
it wasn't like what I expected..
really emo show with music that is so darn emo..
and the way he kills..makes me afraid of those blades..
vegas and chuck and larry was hilarious

No comments: