Tuesday, September 22, 2009

pondering

I love listening to people's problem
Not that it feels great to do so
But it comes to the point of believing that I could actually be of help
Though I am only silently lending my ears

At certain times, in search of comforting and motivational words

I ponder upon the problems that people have
It makes me think of how comforting and motivational could my words be
Will they at least make a difference and take them away from their problems temporarily?
There might be issues that I've not experienced
Hence, the doubt emerges on whether is it appropriate to blurt those words out
Though phrases like "we will always be there to support you" seems cliche
But I think it has a way of working off it sparks

Was talking to a friend over MSN yday about her problems
And yes, I did blurted out that cliche phrase
What say you?
Will it make even a slight difference?
Will it make her feel better?
Will it draw a smile on her face?


Pondering.............................

No comments: