Tuesday, October 13, 2009

brief update

I guess it's time for some updates
but in fact, there's isn't much to update either
my updates would seem rather lame
coz nothing major really happened


classes resumed after my  mid sem break which was about 2 weeks ago
after that, I've been chilling most of the time until last weekend
when I finally realised that my finals are approaching and I still have 2 assignments to submit this week
hence, started on assignments and finished one of them yday


as I mentioned earlier, when finals are approching meaning that my summer break is on its way too
that would mean I have 4 months long holidays
it was a plan from the start that I am gonna earn some extra allowance during this break
so I knew I had to remove my butt from the sofas and start looking for a job


recently, I met up with an ex colleague
and she suggested I should go back and work as part time but this time home based
the idea sounds really tempting, I can forget about tiring travelling

and it pays quite well for a part time job (rm7 per hour)
however, I am hesitating coz I know how exhausting that job could be tho it's only part time
and the fact that I am working away from office, when problems emerges from clients
I will have to make loads of calls back to the head office
that notion scares me
it would also mean I won't get to experience other kind of jobs


such dilemma..*sigh*

No comments: