Sunday, June 20, 2010

counting down

It has been 2 weeks since my exam started
sadly, things don't look too good this time
probably I've been slacking too much lately
the motivation to study seems so far fetched 
bearing in mind that there is still time left
taking it for granted as always
disappointing myself at moments of determination
with the last subject examinable for this semester
hopes are shattered even before sitting for the paper
for the fact that this paper would be a paper that I will merely pass

with emotions like anxiety, fear and inadequacy running through the cells in my body
a short break ahead of the examination does soothe the emotional conflict within
as I am counting down to the day that I can,
SAY GOODBYE TO THE TREMENDOUSLY HORRIBLE WEEKS OF EXAMINATION! >.<

freedom here I come!



1 comment:

@pr!l said...

i know..i know....i totally get what you're feeling...well..but the feeling of freedom the min u finish that paper..the moment u sign your last fullstop...ahhh...that's just awesome...so hang in there...or maybe u're done with ur paper by now...lol!! neway...go enjoy now that all is over...club till u drop..or mamak till u drop! wish i could be there to celebrate the end of exams of urs.....

miss ya..

April Lim.