Tuesday, May 10, 2011

tears


The picture explains it all.
"Tears are the rinse water of an unhappy heart".
Indeed.

The last 2 weeks of my life wasn't as smooth running as it should be.
Plans were made and carried out, however the outcome didn't seem right.
To a certain extent that tears start filling up my dry eyes and it wouldn't stop.
Despite the tears, waking up in the morning with mixed feelings isn't pleasant at all.
Probably the pressure was too much to take.

I would say that I've always tried to put up a strong front with presence of others.
And I was described as someone who only cries when necessary.
Nonetheless, everything has changed recently.
It feels like whether you are tearing alone or in front of other, it's a sense of comfort.
It feels like tears washes off what has been obstructing you from a clearer and better view of everything.
Hence, at times a few drops of tears and a shoulder to lean on is necessary.

Upon submitting my assignment yesterday, I feel this sense of emptiness in me.
The heavy burden that I have been carrying for the past 2 weeks was no longer there anymore.
I could not describe that sense of relieve neither can I describe what I feel.
It's just amazing how I can just sit and observe the others at the train station and my mind was totally blank.
It's just hard to explain but it feels GREAT.

No comments: