Monday, September 04, 2006

boredom sucks!

wow..can't remember when i last updated this blog..nthg much to tell actually..spent last whole week at home with nthg to do except for studying..supposed to be study week but it turned out to be a week filled with boredom..only managed to finish studying mass comm in 2 days n carried on with IT..I took my own sweet time to study this subject(too much to memorise!!!)..so far finished 4 chapters..haha 3 more to go but I doubt that I remember what I had read..as the week goes on,I got sooo into this song..Because You Live-Jesse McCartney..I was so bored till I can start playing stupid games witn my lil bro..when I say stupid I really mean it..late in the night where we both can't sleep,we both took out our MP4 and start recording each other's voice..I sounded so darn blur in those recordings and we both laugh out heads off that nite..well that was Saturday nite..Sunday seems to enjoyable..hanging out once again with cartoonz..went to JJ in Klang..dun really understand why we used to enjoy our outing in JJ so much..got so bored yesterday when I went there but with their company..it's alrite..

~bored~ signing off....

No comments: