Saturday, September 09, 2006

frustrating finals!

it's has been a long long week..was busy studying since I came back to KL on wednesday..all streesed up..missing home very much but won't be going home this weekend.. the sad thing is I can't celebrate cartoon frenz day which is today..english paper on thursday was ok..boleh tahan coz the standard is something like SPM but excluding those objectives questions..then at 2 just now was my mass comm paper..the paper was tricky especially the objective ones..questions are put in that way and all the students went like scratching their heads..the so called tips given by our dear lecturer was just a lie..none of it came out and she went like "u should focus more on all this"..yea rite?I did focus more on it in fact I memorise the points needed but all my effort just went into the rubbish bin..damn la that lecturer..not coming out dun la ask us to focus more..haih..frustrating betul!

frustrated signing offfffffffffffffffff..

No comments: