Monday, October 30, 2006

*3 is the number*

got tagged again..haha..but I think I only completed this one..the other 2,some day la...

3 hobbies
*o2jam craze..
*online-ning...almost everyday
*books?nah...

3 things on my to-do list
*get to bed and zzZZ...my legs are painful..
*eat normally..I have 4 ulcers in my mouth now
*drink more water..lack of water this days...

3 unique traits
*blurr as always
*great listener...trust me..
*quiet..is that in the list?

3 favourite drinks
*limau ais satu!
*coffee..used to love it so much..
*water???that's practically what I drink everyday

3 passions
*music..my biggest crush with the capital L
*movies..any movies!
*hanging out!

3 awesome movies
*Rob-B-Hood..good show!specially the ending..
*Sound of Music..lurrrvvvv Julie Andrews n forever charming Christopher Plummer!
*Vertical Limit..I guess..

3 good bands
*Nickleback..good song..luv his voice too
*boyzone...used to love them so much
*can't think of anymore...

3 things I am anal about
*smokers..my dad is exceptional
*backstabbers..
*human devils!

3 random guy
*Callister..the guy whom msg me yesterday
*my bro..annoying betul!
*some guy..

3 bad habits
*biting my fingernails..dropped it..
*minor irresponsible-ness
*won't move at all when I m in front of the tv

3 painful experiences
*mum diagnosed with stomach cancer
*cause of my couz's argument
*never look back!so can't remember..

3 treasured moments
*experiencing Flying Fox
*ups n downs with cartoonz
*family trips specially when I was younger

3 goals before 30
*travelling..Hawaii would be great..
*getting a walkman phone..haha
*being with the one?

3 favourite desserts
*ice cream!!!!!!
*fruits..healthy me huh?can't help it..luv them!
*supper..perhaps?

3 people I tag
*val
*mickey
*esther

3 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

I did the tag liao lo.

I know where you are staying now.. hehe

-3niGma- said...

yeer..ur fren very scary... later burn ur hse!! wahahaha..hiddemcky, if u wan i sponsor kerosin to burn!! wahahahha

Anonymous said...

wahlao.. so evil?
I LIKE. :)

p.s:I sponsor lighter la. damn pai seh if i didn't bring ANYTHING :P

heheheh