Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*just not my luck* a.k.a updates!

I can say that I had a wonderful weekend minus the minor accidents..1stly,I got hand bruised bcoz of the steam from a rice cooker..read me,it's a"RICE COOKER"..damn it! by now,the skin is peeling off and I am going get a scar..actually that was weeks ago but the wound won't seem to heal..haihz..then on last friday, I kicked some netting on the ground and my toe started bleeding..gosh!dunno what the hell is wrong with me...unfortunately,the next day I knocked my head pulak this time..on the edge of my study table while sweeping the floor...lucky me,my bad luck stops there..if not,I am getting scars all over...

that's the bad part...the good news is I DROVE TO TESCO IN BKT TINGGI on sunday..I was darn happy..a gurl like me never drove that far...that was the 1st n there will be more to come...haha...*winks*

signing off......

No comments: