Monday, October 23, 2006

gone...*sob*

my Z300i sony ericsson is GONE!!!!!!!!!it's gone...and now I m left with no phone to use...no more phone is one thing but nagging from my mum is another thing...*confessions*

Mum:hey,that's the Petronas station,dun want to get ur prepaid reloaded?
Me :no need la..no more d..
Mum:what no more d?ur phone no need to reload meh?
Dad :do u stil want to get ur reload?if u want,I'll stop by..
Me :no need..no more d..my phone is gone..
Mum:what do u mean?u lost ur phone again?again?!
Dad :again?!this is the 2nd one already..y are u alwaz so careless?

blah..blah..blah..there goes my explaination...n my mum's nagging...guess it is just wasting my time typing it out..i'll only type out my confessions which seems kinda hard..i mean when i was confessing..it took me a lot of courage to do it coz it's my 2nd one..

p/s:this happened on saturday..

n today...

everyone that came by my house today heard my story...my dad goes like"she lost her phone AGAIN'...there was my relatives...all the aunties n uncles...my mum goes like"she is so careless"...I mean u dun have to tell everyone..it's not like I call them with my mobile every single day..fine..I m famous being the careless one,the alwaz non-alert one,n faithfully blurr one..it bugs me too being all that but I am born with it..trust me when I say that I always try ny best to be the alert n anti-blurr one but still..I know in this case I cant blame anyone but it hurts me too when my phone is gone..I bought it with my hard earn money..it's what they call my "heart blood"(in canton)..*sob*

3 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

poor thing.

I'd drown myself if my dear phone is gone!! It's like a part of me. My precious momento of my working experience after SPM!

Don't worry. You are not the only blur person around. I'm also born with blur genes/ blur programme.

Lets start a Persatuan Blur Malaysia together!! You can be chair and I'll be vice chair! :)

-3niGma- said...

i'm in the blurr perstauan oso!!!!
haih..i lost my phone same time wit munpui la!!! bengang...sayng sayang sayng....

valerie said...

don worry sis..it's not wat u want.after a month or so they will forget about it.parents it's like tat wan ler..
cheer up!