Friday, October 20, 2006

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

yunno wat?I passed all my papers...though I don't really noe my actual results but it's good enough that I don't fail any papers...at least there is still hope for me in maintaining my scholarship...haha..I am darn happy...sadly,some of frens failed some of their papers..SH failed mass comm and SC failed design..poor thing they have to resit those papers.they have to pay another xtra 50 bucks to resit for the paper...good luck to u guys!hope that the next time u guys resit those papers,u guys would pass with flying colours!

SC,design paper memang not enough time wan lo..have to rush.alwaz be prepared with ideas lo n act fast during exam..make sure u do that when u resit ur paper..

SH,mass comm paper!hah,i duno wat to say..best of luck!

1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

Congrats!

The hours you spent studying paid off!!

I still haven't got my exams results yet. Damn scared la wei :(