Friday, October 06, 2006

LTC peeps!

my whole week revolves around the LTC peeps and the FAU room!*hugz*

Monday (2/10/06)

sorry,C..Can't go to the movies with u..was too bad that I went back to KL before u msged me..anyway,there was a meeting,so it's compulsory to rush back..the LTC peeps made my day..we went to Times Square for ktv..feels great singing songs with them and it is also a good channel for emotional release..maybe that's what I should do when I get fed up with something.."home made ktv" by me..thanx guys!if not,i'll be staying at home facing my laptop which is kinda boring plus I can't go online..KTV rocks!cartoonz,we should try that out in 1 of our outings..

Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday(3,4,5/10/06)

was in the FAU room almost the whole 3 days..finishing up what is left to do...our flags,name tags and booklets..but the challenging part is our booklets..through many trials and errors,we still can't print it out..too much of error..and me,I have bad coordination..can't seem to put anything in the right place..everything seems to be messy..so far we are done with our flags and our name tags(well done to us!)what's left is our booklet..will try our very best to finsh it tomorrow if possible...our t-shrt is also done..*nice*..thanx to the designer!(YY)..flags,thanx to D!name tags,thanx to me!booklets,thanx to me and KL!haha...

No comments: