Friday, September 29, 2006

memories...

time sure does passes by quick..It's another ordinary friday..yestesday,I went visiting..visiting my beloved students again..It was nice seeing them once again since I last saw them before I left for college..they did not change at all except that after so many months of kindergarten,they can finally speak better english especially those who used to speak in mandarin while I was teaching ..it's a big improvement for 3 yrs old kids..they are still the naughtiest kids around,jumping and running during assembly,not singing "Negaraku"(think they dunno how to sing),stepping on caterpillars when they see one and that makes them my beloved students!really miss the times when I was still teaching..actually I would not call it teaching,in fact I think I am babysitting..but it was a good experience..at least I know being a kindergarten teacher is not easy and with the amount of salary I am earning it gets tougher..

knowing u guys as frens and being one of the comittee is great..but somehow I find that in between us there are no other topic except for work and more work..dunno y approaching u guys seems really hard to me..is it bcoz of the communication?or is it bcoz there are 2 different species talking to each other?or do i just don't fit in?i can get along with others at the same place and time,but y not with u guys?speaking out seems difficult..I always feel like shouting out to u guys to tell u how I feel but everytime I felt like doing it,there is something in my throat that stops me..will I be able to survive with u guys in nowhere,a place where I dun have my friends around?they say humans are born to adapt..will this human be able to do it?I wonder..

No comments: