Monday, November 20, 2006

0O7

Negletced my blog for a week..kinda tied up with stuff in coll and assignment being the major part..but let's not let me bore u with boring and uninteresting life...let me tell u interesting stuff..

click here to see the trailer

Daniel Craig being the new Bond is absolutely a better choice than Pierce Brosnan...let me tell u why..he might not be good looking but he seems to have that charisma of being a practically good one..he's juz as charming as any Bond can be but he's perfectly better..he has glowing blue eyes especially in the dark..he has a nice body frame though not a very nice body..one more thing I noticed,he has a very nice ARSE..believe me when I say that..one word:CHARISMATIC..

talking bout the movie,this Bond movie is 2 and a half hrs long but u wouln't want to miss any second of it..the storyline has a twist compared to the other Bond movies where it is always a happy ending..this time no more fairy tales for little kiddies..Bond might look foolish but in the end he still saves the world and be a true hero..as for the Bond girl,she's more to the enclosed type but still HOT..two words:GOOD SHOW!

No comments: