Wednesday, November 29, 2006

no offence

been kinda busy lately with assignments plus got nothing to blog about..as usual assignments and due dates are always in my calendar..but I shall not talk about them at all..its kinda boring to face assignments everyday what more to blog about it..

somehow or rather life in college really differs from secondary school..no more memorising from the text book,more and more presentations,research needs to be done before u start on any assignments and also a whole new social circle..a new social circle means there are people from all over the country with different personality and background..I realise there can be unexpected suprises when u get to know them deeper and deeper..u would take a step futher into their world and have a look what's inside..Thing that I see inside give me a feeling that there is something wrong somewhere..it seems like things are going the opposite direction..it's like a plane which is supposed to depart crashes down..it's all against mother nature...I guess u guys dun really get what I mean..I wouldn't want to mention names but my topic for the day is homosexuals and bisexuals..I know this is a very normal issue nowadays but somehow I find it weird..I also do know that that is something people can't control..I mean who can really control their feelings right..already metrosexuals guys are out of the way..some can even be fashion disasters..what more homos n bis?I wonder...

P/s:this post is not posted to offend anyone..dun get me wrong..I just wonder sometimes..curiousity kills a cat...

1 comment:

Esther said...

unlike you, my study life has gone from tembak-ing to now, memorising-cum-understanding.

anyways, about your "sexuality" topic, i guess they're just trying to find themselves. and somehow, they got comfortable on the wrong side of the fence.