Sunday, November 12, 2006

JL,mom's early birthday

went to the funeral parlour on friday to visit JL n also send our condolonces to him n his family..JL was still staying strong n being as cheerful as he was before..but there is still something missing,chatting with him wasn't as usual..it was as though there was something wrong..stay strong J!

going to that funeral parlour somehow reminds of my late grandpa who passed away 2 years back..everything is still fresh deep down in my memory..I still remember waking up n looking forward to a wonderful day as I was about to hang out with WC n a whole bunch of frens but not long after that,a wonderful day turned into a sour one when my mom received a call from my uncle back in Ipoh..he told my mum that my grandpa passed away early that morning at 6 in the old folks home..he was sent to the old folks home the day before bcoz he insisted on it..he didn't even lasted for 24 hrs..my uncle also said that he went off peacefully..n so I cancelled off the outing with them n rushed back to Ipoh..we went straight to the funeral parlour..by then,my mum started crying as she was the apple of the eye to my grandpa..my mum refused to go for dinner just to stay there with him..luckily,my dad was there to pursuade her..at least she did take her dinner..though i don't see my grandpa that often,but deep down I know he loves us very very much..n now he is loving us from up above..everytime I visit him,I can feel his presence n I know that he is happy now..we will always luv u!

*mom's early birthday*

yum yum..I had a great dinner today..good food that consist of prawns,chicken,fish..haha..overall,good food with great family members plus good pictures..
will upload those pictures into friendster..

1 comment:

Esther said...

email me the pics pwease...
yes, including those fat shots... hehe