Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MIRACLE

nothing much has been going in my life since this week started..only assignments and more assignments but this week is more relaxing coz I only have 2 assignments in hand..

But I got a suprise yesterday..I was shocked by the way our design lecturer cum tutor treated our class..she was in a good mood..she agreed on everyone's work..suprisingly,she even like my work..normally,she would be with her unsatisfied expression and start rejecting every single thing we do..even though she approve our work,she would still have that expression on her face..but yesterday was a MIRACLE..FYI,she doesn't really like my class,C2..I have a whole list why she hate our class that much..
  • our work doesn't really satisfy her that much except for my class rep..
  • we have a bunch of "uncivilsed" people in our class..
  • we bother her at the wrong time(fyi,it's not on purpose)

think that's all..I know I kinda exagerrated but all the reasons above is sufficient to make her hate us more..*sigh*

4 comments:

-3niGma- said...

oooo...akakak....glad she liked ur work! mayb u guys improved leh... y so pesimist wan!!

hiddenmcky said...

someone must have fed her happy pills!

advice: go find out where to buy the happy pills and bribe someone to feed it to her every bloody day

-3niGma- said...

ngeh ngeh!! mcky, gud idea... mayb u shud buy happy gas n instal in ur aircond...
den everyone can go loopy high!!

hiddenmcky said...

that'd be dangerous! I dont think mandy will appreciate it if her lecturer starts pole dancing!!! wakakaka! too high liao!