Saturday, December 09, 2006

AGM

haha..I'm back!just came back from the FAU's AGM..it was dead boring until they announced the new EXCO board(executive commitee)...btw,congrats to Mickey,Ghee How,Yenn Feng,Lay Jing,Jia Quan,Lawrence,Kah Poh and Wen Hao!

going to the AGM somehow reminds me of AGM back in high school..it might not be as big as this is but our laughter can be heard if u are in the school compound...frankly we are loud though we are all gurls...meetings like that used to fun but yet it's of substance...we dun joke around n neglect our responsibilities..leading the whole green troup with my best buds are sweet memories which I will never forget...going for activities on saturdays,marching practice under the hot blazing sun,fooling around with the juniors,helding activities with scouts,going to campfire and whole lot more are experiences which I appreciate a lot..sometimes I just wish I can turn back time and take SPM again..I am willing to take SPM again in return to taste those feelings once more...now that all of us have go our own ways,meeting each other seems to be a difficult task..others can have gathering that easily but for us it seems hard and I dunno why...even going back to high school to meet up with old friends,it's hard..the chanc of meeting up with the whole bunch of crazy people I used meet everyday is seldom...

walking down memory lane...

No comments: