Wednesday, March 28, 2007

music appreciation is killing me!!

All along I thought music would be extremely interesting as it is something new but now it's killing me hard..adhesive though the next thing I should do is hit my head hard on the wall...looking thru websites by websites getting the info I need for a simple assignment turns out real tough..

I am assigned to look for descriptions and timbre for 16 intruments as in instruments used mostly in an orchestra..After days of searching,saxophone is still giving me headache..feeling sleepy and tired I am is still continuing on my research...it is the last instrument already and yet it not making my job any easier...GAWD!!!WTF LA?!

After studying mass media and mass comm for almost a year now,I dun deny that the Internet can actually provide us with a lot of information but I also dun deny that it has overloaded information..typing 1 word means u need to go through thousands of webpages...when I type in 'saxophone',they are actually giving me links to ppl's blogs talking about their experiences with that instrument..why the hell would I need that info?I have never even seen a real saxophone or even touch it..and we are actually studying history of music where I see a lot of italian names and learning a lot of italian terms..I guess I can be an italiano soon...hehe...

2 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

wow.
you guys learn music in advertising. I never knew.

But now I do. hehe!

I agree with the search thing. Its rather annoying when u type something and then out pops all the blog links. haihs.

anyway, good luck trying to find meanings to italiano terms. Teach me when you finally mastered it liao =p

-ahpuik- said...

haha...will do if i can really master them...

btw,u still have time to blog despite being so busy with MBDC...impressed!