Thursday, March 15, 2007

sem 3!!

2nd week of the 3rd sem...3 assignments in hand already...looks like the next few weeks seems deadly plus it's a short sem with only 7 weeks..where all my lectures and tutorials are doubled up..but luckily lectures are not like 4 hrs simultaneously for the same subject..

this sem I am having only 2 subjects and the good news is I got my scholarship again for this sem..darn happy,at least I can save up some money..this sem's subject are as follows:

music appreciation
  • music isn't that bad after all...though it is only basic theories and basic notes but it seems really interesting...plus the lecturer is fun though a lot of my frens dun really agree..what I liked about her is that she doen't make tutorials that boring..we sang and laugh throughout the 2 whole hrs and also not forgetting humorous classmates...

mass media and society

  • whoa..this subject is sickening..I m totally lost...the lecturer seems to be talking to the walls rather than us most of the time..her notes are darn short without any explaination or examples...but that's ok coz that's how it is in coll rite?maybe that's her way to get our attention into listening to her lectures...tutorials,the tutor is good but it is not as entertaining as music plus the subject is really boring...survivng this subject can be really hard..

I was always looking forward to sem 3 but when it did came,I was kinda disappointed...finals will be here soon as in 6 more weeks..mid term is in 2 more weeks...gosh,I am like chasing trains...

No comments: