Thursday, March 08, 2007

life in KL...

frankly speaking,I really love my life in KL compared to my life in Klang..adapting to it at first was a bit stressful but as time passes by,it's fun..

staying away from home might not be as bad as it seems..u might miss ur family but all that will gone once u get used to it...the environment in this hse might be noisy but I can assure that our laughter can overcome everything..we are the loudest and the whackiest tenants in this house..going to mamak late in the nite and laughing all the way home 2am in the morning,going to the movies together,laughing our heads off in the cinema,teasing each other all day long,having dinner together sometimes even lunch..all these sweet memories will last forever..but we will shifting soon and we might have to stay apart...can we still saty the same?i wonder...

1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

bet alot of ppl face this same problem.

sometimes I also feel sad that the housemates/roommates are shifting away and I am afraid that it'd be hard to keep in contact with them.

but then again, absence sometimes makes the heart grow fonder.