Thursday, March 08, 2007

there goes my hols...

haven't been updating for more than a week..haha..was kinda lazy..sorry..but there isn't much to say..

for the past 3 weeks,it was my sem break with nothing much to do at home...guess I really wasted a lot of time by watching tv,eating,sleeping and going online..hehe..recently,I am back in KL and it is my 1st back to college..knowing that there won't be any tutorial classes,I am growing mushrooms on my head but I still had to stay on coz I am having lectures tomorrow and friday...and for the very 1st time in my history of college,I am actually having classes on friday but it really sucks coz my timetable is really empty..almost everyday going to college for 2 hours lecture..that's how bad it is..comparing this sem n last sem,there's a very big difference but there is nothing much to be done..I had 6 subjects last sem and only 2 for this one with only 7 weeks of schooling...imagine that u will finishing everything in 7 weeks and having ur finals after that...short sem,that's how it works..

and so here am I blogging my way thru the nite to pass time off...

I find things in the world nowadays works the other way round..y do I put it that way was because guys now are very capable of cooking...and gurls seems to working their heads off this time around...few days back,I chatted to a high school friend( a guy) and he just finished his SPM this year..was curious and so I asked him what does he plan to after getting his results and he said he might be taking hotel management or culinary..but I think he had his mind set more on culinary plus he says that he loves cooking..well,he's kinda good looking u c,so if he can cook that's an extra credit(hehehe..I might be interested)...I have guy friends in college that cook well..and the conclusion is,looking back in time where women used to belong in the kitchen and men are working like cows to earn that little money,everything has changed now...

and I have this lecturer which I can't be sure of his/her gender...she sounds like a woman but physically she looks like a man...but I think her name gives me the answer and yes she is a FEMALE...

4 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

woah! woman, you are so free!

I am taking three subjects this semester. Have to survive 4 hour long lectures without breaks. Backside also can grow flowers i tell you.

p.s: That lecturer of yours sounds...interesting!

-ahpuik- said...

it's not only free..it's too free..3 subjects?why?I thought only 2 subjects for all courses...

maybe u shud transfer some lecture hours to me and balance up our timetable...hehe...

my lecturer?haha..

-3niGma- said...

she/he does sound interesting....
wahahhaah...
7 weeks short sem is liddat wan la..
its actually quite fun... i had 4 sub during my short sem (ehich is also my 1st sem)...yyeeesssshhhh....rush like crap....

dun worry... u'll get by!

love ya,
cartoon yen

valerie said...

i too love guys who knows how to cook! if he too loves to do housework,GO GET HIM! =P