Thursday, March 08, 2007

what's with tags?!

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people which to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks

i used to bite my fingernails...took me some time to get off that habit..stuck with it since i was young

i passed my driving license for almost a year now but i still can't drive...such an embarassment


i may seem quiet but deep inside..hehe...

i can be really shy around guys..not making any eye contact while talking to them

i m no good at lying...trust me when i say that

i m a great listener...serious!!paiseh..complementing myself but i dun deny it..

sometimes i hope i can be more daring...i still doubt my guts now

i m still single and available...haha!!

6 ppl to tag:

anyone who thinks they have something to confess...





No comments: