Tuesday, April 17, 2007

offended betul...

went up a bus today to get home to TBR...along with a few of my housemates and roommates..hop on to the bus and settle down next to some old chinese man...we were chatting happily and in the conversation,i did spoke in malay but that's like only a few words...then that stupid old man beside starts saying:

Old man:"ur BM not very good hor?"(in mandarin)
Me:"Huh?!"
Old man:"ur BM not very good,that's y u all study in this college la is it?u guys' result sure not very good wan..if not,y aren't u guys studying in singapore or sumthing like that"
Me:*bengang*

After that,he kept quiet since no one is responding to him..who would fucking respond to him la..
Then as I was getting up from my seat to actually get down from the bus,that stupid fucking old man said:
"Miss,u so short wan ar?"

I was like so darn offended with his words..what on earth have I done to u?I only sat beside u and that also not on the same row..maybe he has some serious mental problem or he is just trying to play someone out coz he's too bored and he has nothing much to do..maybe that is y his children left..blurting out nonsense to anyone he meets on the street..yeah,maybe that is what he is trying to do...and if he does has some mental illness,would his children just at least send him the hospital?thinking about this makes me feel like slapping him right on the face la...

2 comments:

hiddenmcky said...

walao.
the old man is officially mad.

Last week when balik klang together with u, the uncle next to me was pretty amusing as well. I think he was evesdropping on our convo cause.

First he asked me "today no class?"
me: no

Then, kan I was happily chomping on my beloved mcdonald's double cheeseburger when he said with a smile "you know you can't eat in here."

To which I replied: "I know. Just cannot tahan liao."

then he himself also take something out of his bag and makan.

lol

but seriously damn bengang if really meet with such a weird old man.

what is his prob?

valerie said...

this is real mad!! why didnt u give him a stare??maybe an evil stare telling him "im gonna eat u up! " LOL. next time pls do shut them up..it's really offending.