Sunday, April 08, 2007

updates!!!

updates!yoohoo!

I am in Klang right now at this hour, this minute and this second..life was "lifeless" for the past week...being drowned with assignments and more assignments...going to college seems to be my bowl of rice everyday...and walking down the road back home filled with tonnes and tonnes of buses and cars makes me feel really frustrating at times...

Back in KL,I will be shifting to a new house in same area meaning I am still staying in the ever famous Taman Bunga Raya in Setapak...I will be shifting in May..The whole house cost us each 500++..can't wait to get back our money from the old hose owner and also our deposit from the new tenants...I am really broke...pockets and atm cards are really empty..but did manage to have enough money to come back home..phew!

Again,I got a post as the assistant of p&p whereby I have to start designing bookmarks,flaglines, posters AGAIN! At times, I doubt my ability in designing...Ideas don't come to me that easily..my brains are really dry and I can tell u that some ideas come from the bathroom while bathing..Inspirations come that way..funny huh? I got this post coz someone recommended me and in order not to let that person down, I said yes...I did thought of saying no but I end up saying yes...and people start saying that I am being too kind but I just dun noe how to say no to a lot of things...

Already life in college is not that lively after all, must my friends there add up to that..I felt really annoyed with them especially for the past few weeks..I can understand that we have elective subjects now and u guys have ur own assignments but dun take it for granted that we can always tolerate..we have our assignments too but we did not let it influence the assignment we should be doing together...and now u guys are coming to me at the last hour to finish ur part of the assignment...U guys got an A for ur assignment our assignment together is in a mess..what the hell am I supposed to say?If I complain, u guys get angry and that will ruin our friendship but If I keep it inside, I dun feel comfortable...What should I do?

1 comment:

valerie said...

sometimes...u juz have to tell them off if they make u feel uncomfortable.its unfair to u too!