Friday, June 22, 2007

tired,sleepy,hyper...

i m tired...
i m confused...
my mind feels like a sardine can...
i feel hyper at times...
sleepy...

mummy is leaving for UK later this morning at 11..I won't be seeing her for a month after that..I couldn't imagine a month without her..I m so used to her at home now n then whenever I come home,I sort of think of it as a weekly routine that I will be seeing her every weekend when I come home but this time,I won't be hearing her voice,not for a month..I m not getting any rides home from KTM with her..no more tea time with her while waiting for bro till his tuition ends...no more going to GIANT for breads n household products...no more going to the market n pasar tani on sat mornings...no more watching hong kong drama series with her...ALL FOR A MONTH...that's like really long...I AM SO GONNA MISS HER...

looking back at what I've been through with her,I felt closer to her now than before..I mean when she was still working...she used to cramp up all her work in her mind n leave no space for leisure..all she thinks about is her work..I m not saying that she's a workaholic coz she still have time for family and home..but now,she takes things one at a time..I guess an illness like that can really cause ppl to make changes they might not even think of at times...

speaking of changes, I have a friend..she always confess saying that she doesn't have friends in class..ppl avoid her,ppl dun take her into their groups when it comes to group assignments,ppl stop talking to her for no reason,she also said that ppl dun treat her like how we(housemates) treat her...frankly,we treat her as part of us..we treat her as a family and a good friend though we often raise our voices while talking to her...I dunno y ppl avoid her n stuff like that..maybe they dun judge her like how we do..maybe they dun c her like how we do...though we think she's fine,but I still think that she still needs to change..at times,her attitude can really get to ur nerves but she's sporting enough...she said she take in critisms but I dun c any changes in her..giving her advises was like talking to the walls..at times,I just dunno how to help her when she doesn't listen...

tired....

No comments: