Wednesday, June 13, 2007

yet another translation class..

translation is getting more and more humourous week by week...though it can be bored at times...this week's exercise is really hilarious...

Pls be noted that the letter below is a direct translation from BM...

Faridah(not really good in eng) ingin break up dengan boyfriend Mat Sallehnya melalui surat:

Hi.My motive write this letter to give u know something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US.I saw u play wood three in front my eyes. So I break connection to pull my body from this love.I have to think about this cook cook.I know I clap 1 hand only.I don't trust u again.You are really crocodile land.I don't want u to play with my liver.I have been crying until no more eye water.I don't want banana to fruit two times.

my task was to write a better letter in eng for this person but I m not gonna type mine here coz there is nothing special as it is a proper version of a break up letter...

well,I hope this post can make someone's day better after reading it...

3 comments:

callisterwcg said...

hey... where u got tis ya? It's really funny... I love it..

-ahpuik- said...

i got it from my translation class in college...i m having this subject in college where I translate english to bm and vice versa...

-3niGma- said...

omg... dont hurt my liver ya? wtf is banana that fruit two times?! mandy i love our connection la...i already think cook cook edi..woohoo...farney...