Friday, June 29, 2007

pretend or not to pretend?

i m so not myself today...
i dunno what is bothering me but i seriously dun feel like myself today...
luckily by the end of the day,i got back to my senses...
that's the only time i felt like i was doing the right thing...

sometimes i wonder how do people fit in anywhere and anytime they want...
do they actually pretend or are they just simply acceptable everywhere?
they seem to get along with whoever they meet...
they dun have communication problems...
they seem to be able to live up to other people's expectations...
people dun even bitch about them instead they praise them...
people seem to like them a lot even though they are pretentious...

i dunno how far m i being myself...
i always tell myself to only live up to my own expectations n forget bout the rest..
but it is not as simple as it seems...
sometimes i would like to think that i m not pretending n i m just being myself..
but i can't help it at times...
facing different people will cause u to act differently n that includes pretending...
i would like to tell people straight forward that i dun like what they are doing n how they act
but it seems really hard as human's feelings are really fragile...
i hate hurting people's feelings as i believe in karma like what ms serene said "what goes around comes around"..
but keeping it inside doesn't help either...

1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

life is a stage of pretence. I recently woke up to that fact. its sad.........

but then again, it takes all kinds to make the world.