Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A MUST WATCH!!!!!



Yet another freaking bloody good show...this even better than fantastic 4...

I am so loving SAM WITWICKY...and that freaking hot babe...can't remember her name...
I am so freaking loving BUMBLEBEE...
I am so freaking loving OPTIMUS PRIME...
I love that military guy which I dunno what his name is..but he is in Las Vegas(tv series on 8tv)..he's HOT..
I love that yellow CHEVROLET CAMARO....

it's a 2 hour ++ movie but it will be worth watching in the cinemas..
the sounds effects would be really great...
great storyline...
fascinated with technologies nowadays;how can they actually come up with robots that can camouflage themselves into a car n do wonderful n great things for human's sake..
robots in this film actually have feelings..they feel and they sacrifice when needed...
there's humour,romance and of course the touching moments...
i can say that the director is great,he combines everything into a movie from sci-fi to humour and romance..

I wouldn't noe bout u guys but I cried twice while watching..maybe it's just me being emo as the rest of my friends dun seem that "tersentuh" after all..in fact they were half awake..I can't blame them too as we were only 4 rows from the screen n I mean from the front...it's hard to keep ur head tilting whatmore keeping ur eyes wide open...neways,if any of u guys out there are still having doubts on transformers,pls dun...just get ur tickets n hop into the cinema for that clip n I gurantee that u won't regret it...




No comments: