Saturday, June 02, 2007

updates!!

updates here they come! reminding me of ryn who has been asking me to update..really sorry coz I shifted into a new hse back in KL and we had to get all the telephone line setup again..that is y I can't blog for the past 1 week...

Back in Klang today really makes me feel comfortable..I still can't really adapt to the new environment in that newly renovated house alongside with the smell of paint and bathroom floors full of sand. Though the facilities in that hse is twice better than the old one,but I think I still need some time to adapt..Futhermore with a few of the new housemates and the absence of my roommates,nothing makes me feel even more uncomfortable..distance to college is even further now that I have shifted and that makes life seem rather difficult..walking to college and back home is really differrent coz the roads back home are rather quiet..seems dangerous...cleaning the hse was tiresome but sleeping was hard that nite as it was the first nite..now that I have a TV there,I thought it would be good but it did not turn out as it seems as the TV is only provided with a cheapscate antenna..U can't even watch TV3 clearly..the conclusion is,living in that new hse for the past 1 week is nearing hell but I think as time passess by and when everyone are back,it will be fine..hope so!

Sem 4 started but it was really crappy as all my classes were cancelled but I can't come back home as I had to finish up the stuff left undone for the exhibition week..Decorating soft boards really isn't what I am good at..Typing those words over and over again just to get the size right is one thing,pinning them up and hurting my fingers is another,walking round the college pinning up flaglines took up most of my energy for the day, imagine walking round that huge college and going to places which u are not familiar with,which u don't go that often doesn't make my job easier but luckily I did not get lost,going home after 8pm almost every night just to make sure I have finished up as much as I can was really tiring..Despite all that,it was a pleasure working with the rest of the board..they are really nice ppl..it was the same feeling I had working with the ex EXCO but this time it feels more comfortable and the working environment is always filled with laughter..it was never silent in that dancing room and FAU room..and when u have a look at their work,it's really good compared to mine...how I envy what they had done to their boards...I just hope that all the effort put in by them would be appreciated..the exhibition is next week!

me signing off...

No comments: