Saturday, July 07, 2007

:emotions:

this week is filled with various emotions...
I was emo-ing at the beginning of the week...
then I was kinda neutral in the middle..
by the end of the week,I am just hyper...

at the beginning,I was wetting my pillows to sleep...I guess I am just homesick as I have not been home for 2 weeks plus I miss mummy alot...MUMMY,MISSING U VERY MUCH!2 MORE WEEKS TO GO!

in the middle,it was ok ok..surviving just so that I can get to the end of the week..plus was kinda busy with assignments and discussions..so it kinda take my mind off home and family...

thursday n friday was a bit of hyper as I am back!no more emo-ing mun pui and came the loud mun pui...also learning that I can be really loud in this particular house after yuki..haha...never did I thought that I can be this loud as I was born a timid person in primary school...I dun even speak a word more than I need to...it was that bad...

I realised my closest fren in college is drifting apart after having a realtionship..she seem to put everything behind her and all that she cares is about her BF...she starts changing into another person which I find hard to understand...I do not know whether am I just being sensitive or that happens eventually when a girl gets involved in a relationship..but I dun see my other frens changing after getting involved in fact they managed it quite well in balancing everything from their studies to social life...now I find comfort in speaking to another previously-not-very-close fren and we seem to click very much too...learning that she will be acting this way till she lets go of that relationship,I guess there's nothing much I can do except for asking her not to leave her studies behind...

No comments: