Monday, September 10, 2007

2nd paper gone =10 marks gone


translation done!
frankly, I am not that glad after all..
this paper was a nightmare...
I lose 10 marks in the 1st question itself..
after nights of memorising, my mind turned out half blank during the exam..
"it's ur turn to perform.Break a leg!", what is that supposed to mean?
tips from the lec is actually everything..
I would rather she just keep her mouth shut...
I will be better off studying on my own..
does Customer Care = Kebajikan pelanggan?
"searched the streets",how do u translate that into BM?
crappy translation theories and principles...
points in ONE translation theory = 1/2 a chapter of what I need to memorise in m.planning
it wasn't as easy as it seems to be..
thinking that I will be having translation partII next sem scares the hell out of me...

1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

translation sounds complicated. nevermind la, concentrate on the next!! All the best yeah girl!

ps: when u balik klang anyway?