Friday, September 07, 2007

1 paper gone!


7th of Sept...
finals officially started..

1st paper: media planning

since finals is officially starting now,guess my "nerd mode" would be turned on for quite some time..

speaking of exams n finals like this,frankly I would prefer assignments over exams..in exams,we are only tested theorically and not practically...then how are we supposed to noe that we are capable of doing what we have written on those answer sheets all these years? and with the world now, nothing goes by the book anymore..we need to experience in order to gain...but I dun think we gain anything by just writing a few essays on papers..I would always think, "why do I have to go through this bundle of papers whereas I can do it practically to prove that I am capable of it?why?"

but I guess we have no choice as the education system in Malaysia is practiced in a such a way that graduates would need that piece of cert to get a better job with an attractive pay...LOL..
would need to get my glasses back on tonite n face a whole new world of studying TRANSLATION...what can I say?

No comments: