Sunday, September 23, 2007

finals are finally over!!


sem 4 is done with..5 papers this sem done!

Though I think I flunked my last paper,I am still glad coz I am not the only one clueless about the paper..Almost 3/4 of students went out the exam hall earlier than I thought..either they know how to do or they are just simply sitting down to waste some time..imagine a 20 marks question with only 10 lines of answer..I estimated for a question with marks like that would at least have half a page of answer but mine is not even half..I m seriously totally clueless..I read the notes repeatedly,memorising points but that's the outcome from the time and energy I have wasted on this paper..disappointed betul..

neways,I am looking forward to this sem break..though it's short but it will be fun..filled with camps and trips..finally I'll be going to Genting coz as far as I can remember,the last I was there I was in Standard 5..that totals up to 8 years without trips to genting..haha..can u imagine that?

later on I'll be going to Bkt Tinggi..not the one in Klang but the one on the way to Genting..I heard it's expensive to make a trip there but this time I am getting it free..wee!

mooncake festival is just around the corner..enjoy them..I am having 4 with double egg yolks at home..teehee!

No comments: