Thursday, October 11, 2007

"flying" time...

time flies...I dun think I would need to prove this statement...

it was almost 2 weeks since I last updated this blog..so Sue Ee,here goes my updates..stop spamming n ask me to update..LOL

after my finals,I was really busy coz I have the sem break all planned..I had 2 camps and 2 trips to attend to..one was to genting with a bunch of hsemates..the other one was a family trip to bkt tinggi..

People,I am seriously telling u guys that u all should pay a trip to Bkt Tinggi no matter how expensive it can be..that place is AWESOME! I even got a caricature of myself for 30 bucks..it seems flawless though,kinda different from the actual moi...

Genting trip..haha..I think the best way to describe how we feel are through the photos taken...will upload them later...

Camps...
being someone who loves camps,I enjoyed them very much..the 1st one wasn't as I expected..comparing it to last year,it was less enjoyable (pls note that I am not trying to offend anyone,it's only for the sake of blogging)well,maybe it's because of the participants..the amount was much more lesser than last year(36 of them) plus they are kinda quiet which I dunno y...the OC were a great bunch of ppl but I think due to the different wavelength,communication was a bit of a problem...but overall,it was not that bad after all..at least I love that campfire very much..it was beautiful..thanx QM!

the next camp was better..at first, I was practically pretending to smile and laugh but later on, I was TRULY happy...though it only lasted for 2 days,I learned a lot from the bunch of people there..they treat u truthfully..they are not pretentious at all...every activity organised in the camp itself has a meaning and it's done for a reason..everyone sets an example..every game,every rule teaches a lesson..it may seem simple but they feed u with the basic principles in life such as self confidence,teamwork, and trust..they help u to understand urself better and that might even lead to changing urself into a better person...shall rmb what u guys taught me!

my conclusion:

a great holiday=pokai(empty pockets)

No comments: