Thursday, October 18, 2007

tagged twice!!

tagged again!!this time,twice..alamak!
there is so much to write in both...
I think I'll finish the very 1st one 1st...

here goes...

1.The phone rings, who do you want it to be ?
A week ago,it would be my parents..but now,of course someone who has something to tell me..I am all ears!

2.When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart ?
Nope..moi lazy bum la...

3.In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener ?
depends actually..with a bunch of close friends,I could be really loud but with a bunch of ppl which I dun
really noe,I am more of a listener.

4.Do you take compliments well ?
dun really..I dun really noe how to react to them..lol

5.Do you play Sudoku ?
tried them but when I found out that my answers were totally wrong,I gave up.

6.If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive ?
not sure..throw me somewhere wild and I'll tell ya!

7.What song are you listening to ?
time after time(remix)..an old time favourite..haha

8.Did you ever go to camp as a kid ?
dun think so..kinda homely la...

9.Whats your favorite game as a kid ?
game?dun have..more to cartoons...I have original walt disney's video tapes..lol

10. Are you single ?
19 years...

11.Could you date someone with different religious belief to you ?
yea..y not?as long as he is caring and kind enough..n pls dun smoke...

12.Do you like to pursue or to be persued ?
I think I would enjoy being pursued more...

13.Use 3 words to describe yourself.
I am never good at this..let me try
- good listener
- tell me a secret..trustworthy to be exact
- a lil of everything la..

14. Do any songs make you cry ?
I used to cry to a song but I can't remember the title..

15.Are you continuing your education?
of course..they say once u've step into the working world,u wouldn't want to study anymore..

16.Do you know how to shoot a gun?
no..

17.If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab.
me..

18.How often do you read books ?
if u are refering to textbooks,before exams...other books,seldom or when I am in the mood/bored

19. Do you think more about the past, present or future ?
the past coz I miss those times...but I am aware that I need to look into the future..

20.What is your favorite children's book ?
Peter and Jane..actually I was forced..haha

21.What color are your eyes ?
black...

22.How tall are you ?
I dunno exactly...150+++cm..kinda short..

23.Where is your dream house located ?
never thought of that..

24.Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth ?
photo booth?u mean the photo stickers?if u r referring to that,yes...

25.When was the last time you were at Olive Garden ?
no eye deer...

26.Do you like mustard ?
not to bad la...

27.Do you prefer to sleep or eat ?
I dun sleep that much..I guess eat...

28.Do you look like your mom or dad ?
both coz they love me just as equal...

29.How long does it take you to shower.
my hsemates say I spend almost 20 mins in the shower..

30. Can you do the splits ?
nope..not flexible lo..

31.What movie do you want so see right now ?
HAIRSPRAY!!!I love musicals!!

32.What did you do for New Year ?
stay at home and countdown with family..

33.Do you own a camera phone ?
yea..very 1st one too..

34.Was your mom a cheerleader ?
nope..my mum loves domestic science...

35.How many hours do you get at night ?
few months back,3-4 hours..now at least 6 hours...

36.Do you like care bears ?
nah...

37.What do you buy at the movies ?
coke,popcorn

38.Do you know how to play poker ?
poker?perhaps...

39.Do you wear your seatbelt ?
of course..dun wan to get tickets,u c..

40.What do you wear to sleep ?
I have pyjamas at home..*shy*,outside, a t shirt and a pants

41.Anything big ever happen in your hometown ?
yes..the largest jusco..it'really near home..haha..

42. How many meals do you eat a day.
normally,2...

43.Do you always read Friendster bulletin.
nope unless I saw an interesting one..

44.Do you like funny or serious people better ?
funny of course..u get wrinkles easily if u dun smile often...lol

45.Ever been L.A ?
no,but I will if I have the money..

46.Did you eat a cookie today ?
nope but I took a lot of green peas...

47.Tag 3 people
- mei kay
- caryn
- anyone who wants to do la



1 comment:

hiddenmcky said...

I've done the tag.

go see!