Saturday, March 08, 2008

disappointment

went for a dancing class just now..
enjoyed it very much..
thinking whether will I be able to continue in the following week..
there are just too many assignments..
I really dunno where should I start..

was feeling a lil down a few days back..
dun really wanna talk about..
all I can say is that I regeretted being such a nice person..
I'll lend anybody a hand when they need one..
but I guess I really understand the meaning of SELFISH rite now..
at times,I just dun understand how can ppl be so selfish..
they care about nothing else except for themselves..
disappointment like this really taught me alot about true friendship..

true friendship never betrays you..
true friendship never leaves u alone..
true friendship never knows the meaning of SELFISH..
true friendship never comes and goes that easily..

No comments: